Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I Won NaNoWriMo!

Hello, world, it has been QUITE some time since I've blogged here, which means I neglected to share something major:

I won NaNoWriMo!!!



Yes, I am very very sorry for my unannounced hiatus, but I'm back to report that I wrote 50,049 words in November 2017.

The project I worked on actually turned out to be a novella--only about 38,000 words, which frustrated me. Nevertheless, when I was done with that, I wrote scenes from other projects I had in my head. Eventually it all added up to 50,000 words. Does that make me a NaNoWriMo rebel?

But, anyway, after three years of trying, I finally won NaNoWriMo! I officially won the night of November 22-23. I was so excited.

How did everyone else's NaNoWriMo go?

And now, my instagram chronicles:




A post shared by Mary DeMauro (@marydemauro) on






No comments:

Post a Comment