Thursday, July 28, 2016

My Animation Collection

So I found out something great: all I have to do to upload longer videos on YouTube is verify my account! Yay! That means I can share this video I made awhile ago, before I got serious about YouTube: A display of my animation collection! As I say in the video, I collect animated movies the way some people collect comic books, and I really wanted to share my hoard with all of you.

Unfortunately, when I watched this again, I realized that I forgot my Pokemon VHS tapes... whoops. Well, the video is already too long. Oh, and I made another error: I said that Chuck Jones created the Animaniacs. Those characters were inspired by him, but I don't believe he worked on them. My mistake.

And WARNING: While discussing these movies I mention some spoilers. Beware!



In this video I mention the short film Lady Ice by Israeli animator Liron Pe'er. You can see the film here:



And here is Liron Pe'er's website: http://www.lironpeer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment