Thursday, January 26, 2017

New Author Alert!

I said before that I've added a few cozy mysteries to my reading list, and while googling I found this great blog by an upcoming writer! Sadly, we have to wait about a year for her book to come out, but it looks like it'll be worth the wait! There's two dogs on the cover!!!! That's how you know the book has promise! :DDDD

Oh, I should probably mention the name. XD Valerie M Burns, aka VM Burns. The book is "The Plot is Murder" and it's the first in a series.

Here's some links; first is her blog, the second is the book's page on the publisher's website. Looks like it's due out this November.

www.vmburns.com
www.kensingtonbooks.com


Hope she doesn't mind if I post the cover of her book here:




















Sadly, I couldn't find her on goodreads yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment