Monday, January 9, 2017

Overdue Update

Hello, World! Happy New Year

Wow, it's been some time since my last post! I've been very busy trying to get my novel into shape and I haven't had much opportunity to think about blogging. I finished the first draft back in October, as you know, and since then I've been focused on making it better, not to mention longer. I've changed some plot points, added scenes here and there, and of course I've been editing a lot of bad writing.

However, I have been posting to Instagram, and also I got a new tumblr! The navigation section needs some work, and the design is pretty bland, but all the My Blog and Reblog tags should be up to date. Yep, I've separated them for your convenience!

So, that's that. Wish my luck with my editing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment