Saturday, October 15, 2016

Am I A Stationery Addict?

Saw this list awhile ago. Let's see how I match up!

1. You delight in pens that come in a rainbow of colors.

DEAR GOSH YES. I love colorful pens. <3

2. The smell of freshly sharpened pencils makes you swoon.

Pencils do smell nice, but I prefer mechanical pencils. I honestly don't like sharpening pencils.

3. Doodling is a recreational pastime of yours.

Yes! I love drawing!

4. You have a giant collection of adorable erasers….

Actually, no. I always hated those things because they were useless. And I hate erasing stuff. Don't ask me why. I prefer to cross it out.

5. Which you would never ever use because they are too precious and cute.

See above.

6. This is how you feel about the smell of erasers:

I guess erasers do smell nice, I just don't like using them. XD

7. You actually own weird contraptions, like the eraser shield.

What is that? Sounds cool.

8. Or the ingenious pencil with the cool built-in sharpener cap.

I don't, but that would be awesome!

9. Running your fingers over a letterpressed card is like…. (picture of swooning people)

Those things are cool. ^_^

10. In fact, you’re in the market to get married just for the experience of picking out wedding invitations and handwriting all of your thank you notes.

Well... no.

11. Making lists is your forté.

I do love making lists!

12. You own more notebooks than space for all the thoughts in your head.

Notebooks are cool, but you know me--I prefer folders and binders.

13. This is what cracking open a brand new moleskine feels/looks like:

Again, moleskines are awesome, but I prefer loose leaf paper.

14. The Sanrio store was your favorite store in the mall growing up.

I actually don't know that store.

15. You didn’t even dread the first day of school because of school supply shopping.

Oh, I dreaded the first day of school, but buying that stuff is always fun. And now that I've graduated college, I can enjoy the atmosphere of Back To School Shopping Season without worrying about school! :D

16. You haven’t used Scotch tape since the day you discovered WASHI TAPE.

Washi Tape is a new discovery for me, but it's pretty awesome! I love decorating my journal pages with it. <3

17. You’ve owned pens with charms dangling off of them.

Actually, no, but that would be awesome.

18. You’re of the dying breed of people who still choose to write a letter over email.

I don't really write letters or emails for fun, but if I did I think it would be fun to hand write stuff. Though when I wrote emails for fun I got to play with fonts and everything, but that was back when I was fourteen-ish.

19. As a grown ass adult, somehow you are STILL collecting stickers.

I think I prefer washi tape, but I do love stickers.

20. You’re always looking out for the perfect pencil case.

Oh, heck yes. I have a whole collection of pencil/pen cases. XD

21. You’ve fallen in love with someone via their penmanship before meeting them IRL.

Well, no, but I do love old-fashioned penmanship!

22. You much prefer a physical planner to Google Calendar.

I tried digital calendars, but hand-written stuff is easier.

23. You have your own definitive ranking of holy grail pens.

Oh yes!

24. You, when someone borrows your favorite pen and doesn’t return it. (Picture of girl with a sword.)

YES!!!! THOU SHALT NOT TAKE MY PENS

25. You’ve never left a Japanese stationery store without spending hundreds of dollars.

Alas, I've never been to a Japanese stationery store.

26. The smell of Kinko’s conjures up joyful childhood memories for you.

Rarely been to Kinko's, either! What's wrong with me?

27. You’ve actually listened to episodes of The Pen Addict podcast.

No, but then I don't listen to podcasts. I HAVE seen pen-related youtube videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment